You can depend on us to get the job done on time and within budget.
Project procurement is a basic concept but complex in its application. The most significant aspects are frequently its most involved, requiring consideration to product specifics and coordination between multiple project team members. Consistent correspondence, responding quickly, and effectively communicating what’s needed is essential to any project’s success.
- Budget Development / Bid Analysis
- Vendor Selection / Purchase Order Commitment
- Draw Process / Cost Report Analysis
- Submittal Process – Review & Approval Coordination
- Expediting Report
- Logistics Management (Freight, Warehousing, and Installation)
- Warranty & Care Assistance
- Project Closeout / Sales Tax Report